What is Fortacast?
The FORTACAST platform is a network of businesses and application providers. Companies utilize blockchain powered applications on the platform to securely handle transactions, accounting, auditing, financial reporting, and other essential data management processes.
The production of financial data is labor-intensive and slow. Organizations use a patchwork of incompatible information systems, so the transfer of data is facilitated manually.
Corporate databases are not immune to manipulation and human error. Auditors rely upon statistical sampling, which provides an incomplete picture. In 2016, the estimated yearly cost of poor data quality was US $3.1 trillion in the U.S. alone.
The analysis of data varies by analyst, as these individuals differ in capability and susceptibility to biases, such as groupthink. This lack of consistency decreases the confidence that managers have in their decisions.
FORTACAST's management team members have led technology projects in banking, insurance, healthcare, and telecommunications
Development team members have built applications and managed networks for companies in telecommunication, healthcare, insurance, and banking.
Members of the Advisory Board are senior leaders in key industries. They provide insight and guidance to accelerate FORTACAST adoption by large organizations.
Our Strategic Partners place FORTACAST firmly in the middle of the enterprise application marketplace, from banking to medium and large-sized businesses.
- Raise equity funding
- Conduct patent search
- Complete process and data structure design
- File patent applications
- Complete FORTACAST automated financial planning system for first use-case proof-of-concept prototype
- Complete FORTACAST automated financial planning system Alpha prototype
- Complete FORTACAST automated financial planning system Beta prototype
- Business development to find additional automated financial planning system adopters
- Launch production version of FORTACAST automated financial planning system
- Focus on technology licensing